Hotel Dar Les Cigognes actively supports a wide range of charities through financial contributions and gifts in kind. We believe in giving back and in helping to make the world a better place.
These are just some of the charities we have contributed to:
- The National PKU Alliance (NPKUA) is a non-profit organization dedicated to helping individuals and families affected by Phenylketonuria (PKU), a rare genetic disorder that affects the way the body processes the essential amino acid phenylalanine. The NPKUA was established to provide information, support, and advocacy for PKU patients and their families, with the goal of improving the quality of life for those affected by the disorder. The organization offers a wide range of resources and services, including educational materials, a support network, and a yearly conference for PKU patients and their families. The NPKUA is a valuable resource for individuals and families seeking information and support for PKU.
- Conservation International is a non-profit organization that works to protect the Earth's biodiversity and promote sustainable development through science-based conservation and partnerships with local communities.
- Fédération Nationale du Scoutisme Marocain (FNSA) is the national organization responsible for promoting and supporting scouting activities in Morocco, fostering the personal growth and development of young people through a range of educational and adventurous programs.
- The Nature Conservancy is a global conservation organization that works to protect the most critical ecosystems and species on Earth, using science and innovative solutions. The organization was founded in 1951 and has since grown to become one of the largest and most respected conservation organizations in the world, with over 1 million members and supporters. The Nature Conservancy works in more than 72 countries and has protected over 119 million acres of land and 5,000 miles of rivers worldwide. Through its efforts, the organization strives to ensure a future where people and nature can thrive together.
- SPANA (the Society for the Protection of Animals Abroad) is a UK-based charity that provides veterinary care and support to working animals in some of the poorest communities around the world. Founded in 1923, the organization operates in countries including Morocco, Egypt, Jordan, Tunisia, and Sudan, and works to improve the welfare of horses, donkeys, camels, and mules, which play a vital role in the livelihoods of millions of people. SPANA provides free veterinary treatment to animals in need, as well as training and education to their owners, to help improve the welfare of working animals and ensure they are treated with compassion and dignity.
- Confagricoltura is an Italian agricultural organization that represents and supports the interests of farmers, agribusinesses, and rural communities in the country.
- 100 Women in Hedge Funds (100WHF) is a global non-profit organization that aims to support and empower women in the alternative investment industry, including hedge funds. It provides a platform for networking, professional development, and philanthropic opportunities, while promoting diversity and gender balance in the financial sector. The organization hosts events and initiatives throughout the year, bringing together a network of female professionals in the hedge fund industry to connect, learn and give back.
- Macmillan is a UK-based charity organization that provides support and services to people affected by cancer. They offer a range of services, including medical and financial advice, practical and emotional support, and information on all aspects of living with cancer. Their goal is to help people live life as fully as they can, and to help them cope with the challenges that cancer can bring. Macmillan has a long history of providing support to people affected by cancer and continues to be a leading voice in the fight against this disease.